Series Kmini Smooth Body Street Light Led
Since its launch in 2017, Kmini series street light led has been selling well with its excellent quality, good performance, and favorable price. Currently, the product is leading the sales inside all our street lights.Kmini adopts high-quality LED chips and high transmittance PC optical lens, the luminous efficiency is up to 160lm/W. The elegant streamlined design and smooth body eliminate the risk of dust and dirt accumulation and harsh environment. Moreover, the Kmini street light led is small and easy to transport, which greatly reduces transportation costs. Compared to conventional lighting, the Kmini street lamp can save up to 70% of energy costs, making it ideal for urban street lighting, parking lots, industrial parks, and more.
- Wattage range: 20-60W
- Max efficiency up to 160lm/w
- IP66 and IK10
- Good quality and reasonable price
- 10 /20KV surge protection
- Smart design, low transportation costs
- Smooth body, self-cleaning
- ENEC, CE, CB certified.
- Smart Control: 1-10V/ DALI dimming, NEMA, Zhaga, Photocell, Motion sensor, Zigbee /Lora control
|Series No||Series Kmini|
|Power||20W, 28W, 30W,38W, 40W, 50W, 57W, 60W|
|Input Voltage||100-240/277 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Surge Protection||10KV (Default) / 20KV (available on request)|
|CCT||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|CRI||Ra>70 (Default) / Ra>80|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to + 50°C|
|Beam Angle||Type II, Medium;|
|Mounting Option||Side entry or Vertical pole mounted ( with extra adapter)|
|Certification||ENEC, CE, CB, ROHS, LM79, LM80, LM82, LM84, TM-21, ISTMT, IEC62471/62788|
|Control||Photocell, DALI Dimmable, NEMA / Zhaga Socket, Motion Sensor, Timing Dimming, 1-10V Dimmable, Zigbee or LORA control|
Can the Kmini street light led be fitted with a NEMA base?
Yes, it is compatible with 3-PIN,5-PIN, and 7-PIN NEMA sockets. The Kmini street light led can be used with daylight and intelligent controller by installing a NEMA socket.
1. When the NEMA socket is plugged into the daylight sensor, the street light led will automatically light up at night when the external ambient illumination is lower than a certain value, and in the morning when the external ambient illumination is lower than this value, the street light led will automatically turn off, the daylight sensor realizes the flexible opening of the light.
2. When the NEMA socket is plugged into the intelligent control controller, the street light can be linked to the ZIGBEE or ROLA control system, through the Internet, people can use their cell phones, computers, or tablets to achieve control of the lamps, such as switching on and off, dimming, monitoring the lamp failure, calculating energy consumption, setting the light mode, etc.
Can Kmini street light led be used on the beach?
The Kmini street light led adopts a full die-cast aluminum shell. The shell is treated with multiple anti-corrosion processes and finally sprayed with anti-ultraviolet plastic powder. All screws are made of 304 stainless steel. The 1000-hour neutral salt spray test result of the whole street light led is A grade, ordinary version It can be used in the natural environment for more than 20 years without corrosion. For the special seaside environment, you only need to inform us of sales in advance, and we will strengthen the anti-corrosion treatment on the street light led to ensure that they are foolproof when used at the seaside.
Can Kmini street light led be used in places with high temperatures like the Middle East?
Whether the street light can be used in a high-temperature environment is mainly determined by the following aspects:
1. LEDs. LED luminous decay is related to temperature. The higher the temperature, the greater the luminous decay. You can check the LM80 and TM-21 reports for details, such as the LUMILEDS LEDs used in Kmini street lamps. The LM80 report tests the luminous flux maintenance at TS temperature 85 and 105 degrees. The experimental results show that the higher the temperature, the lower the maintenance rate, which means the higher the light decay. The Kmini street lamp housing has built-in heat dissipation ribs, which can completely export the heat generated by the LED out of the lamp body. When the Kmini street lamp is set to 60W and the ambient temperature is 50 degrees, the maximum temperature of the TS point is less than 85°, so the heat dissipation effect of the Kmini street lamp is analyzed for In the Middle East, there is no problem with LEDs.
2. The temperature of the TC point of the LED Driver. The LED driver generates a lot of heat during operation, and the external environment temperature is high, so the temperature of the TC point directly affects whether the LED driver will fail when working in a high-temperature environment. Kmini street lamp uses Inventronics EUM LED Driver, the TC point temperature is as high as 85 degrees, and when the ambient temperature is 50 degrees, the maximum temperature of the EUM LED Driver in the Kmini street lamp cavity is only about 70 degrees, which is much lower than the maximum TC temperature of 85 degrees. , So the LED drive can work normally in the high-temperature environment of the Middle East.
From the above two points of analysis, Kmini street lights can be used in high-temperature areas perfectly, such as the Middle East and Africa.
How long is your delivery time in general?
We generally prepare a certain amount of materials for the main promote lamps, so the delivery time for small batch orders is about 3-5 days, and the delivery time for large batch orders is 10-15 days if materials stocks are enough.
Can street lights be LED?
An LED street light is an integrated lamp that uses a light-emitting diode (LED) as a light source. These are considered integrated lamps, as in most cases the luminaire and fixture are not separate components.
How do I choose an LED street light?
The height of the street light pole will determine the wattage of the light that you should buy. If the height of the pole is not more than 5 meters, buy an LED street light wattage that does not exceed 30 watts. For poles between 5 to 12 meters, buy a led street light whose wattage ranges between 30 and 100 watts.
Are LED street lights brighter?
LEDs also provide better control over where the light is illuminated. This means that they can often meet the same lighting requirements as traditional street lamps while emitting much less light– thus reducing even further any short-wavelength content. Myth: Street lighting should never emit any short-wavelength light.